Financial Aid & Scholarships
Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for scholarships you must:
- Be admitted to UVU.
- Submit the Scholarship Application. Go to
fishncamp.com/financialaid/scholarshipsand click Apply Now.
- Submit your high school and college transcript(s) to Utah Valley University.
- Submit ACT or SAT scores (if Applicable).
Scholarship deadline is February 1
Financial Aid Application Procedure
To be considered for financial aid:365体育比赛投注
- Be admitted to UVU.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at
fafsa.ed.gov. UVU’s school code is 004027.
- Complete all federal student aid requirements listed in myUVU. Log in to myUVU, go
to Students, Paying For My Education, under the Financial Aid header click on UVU
Requirements, and select the appropriate Aid Year.
- Check your financial aid requirements often as additional requirements may be added
at any time, even after your aid has disbursed. You must meet all general and program
eligibility requirements in order to receive federal student aid. For more information
on eligibility requirements please visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships website
- Accept your federal student aid offer through your myUVU account. Only grants are
automatically accepted. You must accept all other financial aid. Log in to myUVU,
go to Students, Paying For My Education, under the Financial Aid header click on Offers,
Select the appropriate Aid Year, Terms and Conditions, Accept Financial Aid Offer.
- All students receiving a Direct Loan for the first time must complete entrance loan
- E-sign your master promissory note (MPN) at
studentloans.govafter you accept your loan in myUVU. You must be enrolled in at least six credit hours
that complete program requirements.
- Receiving excess financial aid: Financial aid will be applied toward tuition and fees.
Once tuition and fees have been paid, any excess aid will be sent to the student.
There are two ways to receive a refund: by paper check mailed through the U.S. Postal
Service to the local address listed in the student’s myUVU account, or by direct deposit.
A student must enroll in eRefunds in order to have their refund direct deposited to
the bank account of their choice. If eRefund is not setup through myUVU, then the
reimbursement will be mailed to them. Not all students will receive a refund of their
federal student aid.
- The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office communicates to students through myUVU and
To ensure your federal student aid is available to you on the first day of each semester,
you must have completed all requirements by the following deadlines.
- Fall Semester: August 1st
- Spring Semester: December 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
If you fail to meet these dates, you may still be eligible to receive federal student
aid for the semester, it will just not be available to you by the first day of class.
However, you must have a valid FAFSA and must meet all eligibility requirements by
the last day of the semester for which you are enrolled and requesting aid.
Financial Aid Offers
365体育比赛投注When you complete the FAFSA, you are applying for Federal Pell Grant, Student Loans,
Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, and Federal Work Study.
Financial Aid policies can be found at
Consumer information can be found at
365体育比赛投注For additional information on financial assistance or help completing forms, please
Financial Aid & Scholarships Office
Utah Valley University
- BA 103, Browning Administration
- 800 W. University Parkway
- Orem, Utah 84058-5999
- Telephone: 801-863-8442
- Fax: 801-863-8448
Financial Aid Webpage: